Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I believe; help my unbelief!

There aren't many things that make me want to curse... no, not many at all. But this past week has been breaking my heart to pieces.

What is the point of pursuing holiness when there are landmines all around waiting for your one misplaced step? When people fail you again and again... When I fail again and again... When the world is rooting for you fall and to wrap you in its folds of sin...darkness...superficiality...temporality... None of this lasts.

I know it is worth it. I know You are worth it all. Your glory is the reason to pursue holiness; the reason to pursue Truth in all circumstances.

I know You are strong and wise enough to guide me through the landmines and shadowy places... I want more than what the world whispers to my heart is the limit of our joy, because in You there is abundantly more. I believe.

Help my unbelief.

No comments:

Post a Comment